BioPhysics’ Science Team is focused on two missions:
- Creating innovative chemical emulsions and solutions as compounding bases with each one designed for a specific API or API combination. Most bases are produced as a one size fits all answer for APIs with certain similar chemical structures. This does not necessarily work efficiently with each specific API. By contrast, BioPhysics’ bases are custom designed specifically for each API and its specific chemical nature with an eye toward the mode of delivery intended for that API by the prescribing physician.
- Distributing bases and APIs to cGMP 503B compounding facilities in a manner that compliments their FDA quality requirements. This means that:
- All bases are produced with USP ingredients and those ingredients are transparent to the compounder and prescriber to aid the physician in prescribing decisions;
- The bases are manufactured to BioPhysics’ specifications in a cGMP facility;
- All API’s are USP certified and revalidated and repackaged in a cGMP facility pursuant to cGMP requirements; and,
- Bases and API’s are packaged in quantities that allow the 503B compounder to easily control dosing quantity, quality and consistency while mixing.
Welcome to the next generation of customized medicine for the unmet medical needs of your patient population.